When you attend meetings with customers, partners or coworkers I have found that it has been extremely effective and helpful to write down not only the meeting notes, but the specific questions that are asked during a meeting.
This has been valuable especially with customers and partners for a few reasons:
1) It helps you go back and clearly review what happened during the meeting
2) The questions asked provide key insights as to what customers care about
3) The questions reveal what parts of your business they don’t understand
4) You can start using the notes to compare across meetings and find out what common questions are being asked across your customer base
5) It helps you perfect your pitch by answering these questions during the meeting and catering the pitch more acutely toward the customers needs